Join the team
IN X OUT is hiring! If you are a self motivated professional looking to bring your talents to a rapidly growing brand, we want to hear from you!
We are based in the Baltimore, MD metropolitan area. Positions are not eligible for remote work. Candidates must be willing to travel to our facility.
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the production and creation pf goods. They will work with the production team to prep and finish products during pre and post production. The Production Assistant is a crucial role in ensuring availability of IN X OUT products. They will assist with coordinating incoming freight, manage inventory needs, and assist in the production/creation of goods. The Production Assistant may also support with fulfilling customer e-commerce orders on an as needed basis.
- Prepare garment for productions
- Manage quality assurance process during post production
- Finish and prepare items for fulfillment
- Innovate inventory process- enhance current inventory tracking system and lines of communication.
- Manage inventory levels for 1000+ products with a focus on increasing inventory turns.
- Coordinate multiple shipments from Asia to Amazon and other fulfillment centers by working closely with external partners.
- Analyze purchasing requirements by product line.
- Develop shipping plans to optimize inventory and shipping costs.
- Digitally order materials to replenish any low and/or out of stock items in the warehouse; i.e. office supplies, inventory, and additional product needs.
- Ensure accuracy in ordering materials and delivery.
- Maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle of IXO products.
- Pull or replenish inventory to satisfy organizational needs.
- Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies.
- Perform periodic review of inventory stock, recording and updating quantity, and type of materials in warehouse.
- Oversee damage control- sustainability is important so we want to minimize as much product loss as possible.
- Process improvements as we continue to grow.
- Knowledge/experience in screen printing and embroidering a plus but not required
- Background in art preferred
- Basic knowledge of art design
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to continually stand; regularly walk, bend, twist, stoop, and reach; regularly handle, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs., occasionally handle, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs; frequently move and transport product in and around the work environment.
- An eye for efficiency
- Experience working with small tools.
- Ability to monitor inventory and manage data.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced growing environment
Selected candidate(s) must successfully complete criminal background check to obtain employment.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Resume submission for Production Assistant. If your resume is selected, you will be contacted for a virtual interview.