Join the team
IN X OUT is hiring! If you are a self motivated professional looking to bring your talents to a rapidly growing dope brand, we want to hear from you!
We are based in the DC, Maryland, Virginia (DMV) region. Positions are not eligible for remote work. Candidates must be willing to travel to our facility.
Senior Logistics Manager
The Senior Logistics Manager is responsible for the overall e-commerce operations and supply chain management of goods. They will manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee fulfillment process: prepare, fulfill, and ship customer’s orders within the designated timeline, exceeding packing and shipping standards.
- Ensure accurate and on time delivery of all IXO customer orders- shipment and delivery time schedules should always be maintained.
- Pay close attention to detail and make sure to check for any shipping label errors and quality assurance.
- Verify the accuracy of all orders before packaging and shipping to ensure customers receive the correct item(s).
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual production performance metrics.
- Successfully fulfill on average 100+ orders a day.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Production Manager in order to improve handoff, smoothen process, and minimize issues.
- Optimize operational efficiencies to support the production and shipping of products.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage a team
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Tech Savvy- ability to learn and utilize different systems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written instruction
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable and attentive to detail.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Resume submission for Senior Logistics Manager. If your resume is selected, you will be contacted for a virtual interview.
The Production Manager is responsible for producing and creating goods. they will work with the designer to identify ways to optimize productivity and minimize costs. The Production Manager is a crucial role in ensuring availability of IXO products. They will coordinate incoming freight, manage inventory needs, and lead in the production/creation of goods. They will be an essential member of the operations team and will report directly to the Senior Logistics Manager.
Innovate inventory process- enhance current inventory tracking system and lines of communication.
Manage inventory levels for 1000+ products with a focus on increasing inventory turns.
Coordinate multiple shipments from Asia to Amazon and other fulfillment centers by working closely with external partners.
Analyze purchasing requirements by product line.
Develop shipping plans to optimize inventory and shipping costs.
Digitally order materials to replenish any low and/or out of stock items in the warehouse; i.e. office supplies, inventory, and additional product needs.
Ensure accuracy in ordering materials and delivery.
Maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle of IXO products.
Pull or replenish inventory to satisfy organizational needs.
Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies.
Perform periodic review of inventory stock, recording and updating quantity, and type of materials in warehouse.
Oversee damage control- sustainability is important so we want to minimize as much product loss as possible.
Process improvements as we continue to grow.
- Background in art preferred
- Basic knowledge of art design
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to continually stand; regularly walk, bend, twist, stoop, and reach; regularly handle, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs., occasionally handle, process, lift and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs; frequently move and transport product in and around the work environment.
- An eye for efficiency
- Experience working with small tools.
- Ability to monitor inventory and manage data.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced growing environment
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Resume submission for Production Manager. If your resume is selected, you will be contacted for a virtual interview.